Join our growing team!
Comcast Interactive Media (CIM) is seeking a Director Product Management, PAAS (Requisition #171723) to join our Technology team in Philadelphia, PA.
You have written your fair share of product requirements and dealt with senior executives. You have proven your technical prowess and can gain the trust of engineers. You are a creative visionary who can come up with the next big thing, and then create the strategy to bring your brainchild to life. Last, but certainly not least, you are passionate about all things IoT and can’t wait to dive in and get your hands dirty in this space.
– A clear, concise communicator
– A visionary with a list of ideas you can’t wait to implement
– A proven leader
– A creative problem solver, able to uncover the root of a request and propose an elegant solution
– A self-starter who can also motivate and lead a cross-functional team to deliver results
– Experienced in defining API- or SDK-based products, database-driven systems, or cloud-delivered solutions
It’s a plus if:
– You have experience in smart home technologies, networking and B2B product management
– You have program management experience
– You have worked in an Agile environment
– You have worked with senior leadership in the cable/telco space
– BA/BS Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
– 5+ years developing or managing complex high-tech products
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
– Understand the goals and needs of the business, executives and other stakeholders in order to create and maintain a consistent vision of a cloud-based platform to power the Digital Home
– Drive a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to deliver on your vision
– Work with program managers to ensure that results are achieved and regularly reported to executive stakeholders
– Engage syndication colleagues to address the needs of the wholesale opportunity
– Make quantified and justifiable trade-off decisions in scope, date, budget, and quality