Join our growing team!
Comcast Interactive Media (CIM) is seeking a Director of Program Delivery (Requisition #173679) to join our Project and Program Management team in Philadelphia, PA. The Director of Program Delivery is responsible for managing a team of FTE and/or contract resources focused on end to end program delivery to Comcast customers. They are also responsible for managing individual programs. This includes facilitating field communications, defining program schedules and working closely with cross-functional teams such as CPE, T&P Leadership, Business Unit(s), Product Development, Software Engineering, QA, Customer Care, ePMO and Operations on all items related to the successful launch of the X1 Platform and subsequent new features & functionality.
The PM will be able to work with cross-functional team members to identify tasks, build and manage program plans, identify, assign and commit functional resources to meet commitments, develop risk and communication plans, and coordinate with external vendors and organizations as required.
This role will work with external groups, Comcast divisional and regional representatives, System technical personnel and deployment resources to coordinate the scheduling of deployments and subsequent updates of X1 Platform related technology. Close coordination with the Product lead on X1 Platform and the designated deployment leads for this platform will be required to ensure alignment between the technical, product and field teams on schedule commitments.
– Function as the Program Delivery Lead for critical T&P programs. Developing and maintaining the end to end schedule from design through trial and deployment.
– Responsible for the Day to Day program management of the trial and deployment phase of the program and the central point of contact for program issues with the field
– Host regular calls with the program team
– Participate in regular meetings with the cross functional teams. Assess and report on program status on a weekly basis.
– Provide program management leadership and expertise. Serve as the source of truth on GA commitments and ensure all parties are on the same page regarding objectives and definition of success.
– Identify project risks and mitigation plans as appropriate and drive mitigation solutions to completion.
– Communicate with stakeholders including development teams, operations, product and Sr. Leadership as required.
– Manage a team of FTE and/or contractor resources aligned to the strategic portfolio of programs.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.