Join our growing team!
Comcast Interactive Media (CIM) is seeking a Sr. Manager, Core Mobile Applications (Requisition #175926) to join our Digital Home Application Engineering team in Philadelphia, PA. This group is responsible for customer-facing mobile, web and set-top box application development for Comcast’s Home Security, Home Network Management and Internet of Things products. This includes the native iOS and Android Xfinity Home applications in the iTunes App and Google Play stores, a native Android application on the Xfinity Home Hub (Touch Screen), a Polymer Web Component based web portal, and an HTML5 X1 Set Top Box application. We are passionate about our products, our engineering, and our people! #DigitalHome
In this role, you will directly manage 10-15 people including full-time-employees and contractors spread across 2-3 squads of Mobile Software Engineers and Test Engineers. These Engineers range in skill-level / experience from Sr. Principal to Junior / Entry-Level. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams (management, web, mobile and API developers, UX designers, test engineers, operations engineers, product and business managers) to lead project initiatives for Digital Home applications. You must be a strong technical leader, an independent, critical and analytic thinker, have excellent communication skills and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
4+ years managing software engineers, setting goals and developing career plans
– 4+ years professionally developing native mobile applications
– Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
– Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
– Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
– Fundamental understanding of HTTP protocol and caching
– Experience with HTTP and RESTful web services
– A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
– A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Directly managing multiple Engineering teams (approx. 10-15 Engineers including full time employees, contractors and potentially other managers)
– Providing regular feedback and coaching regarding both job performance and career development
– Directing the development and release of multiple project across Digital Home mobile applications
– Providing guidance to engineering teams and other departments in identifying product and technical requirements, contributing to functional strategy development
– Self-Development via an awareness of one’s strengths and weaknesses, and openness to others viewpoints
– Demonstrating interest in others, encourages adaptive development and promotes a sustainable team culture.