Join our growing team!
Comcast Interactive Media (CIM) is seeking a Sr. Technical Program Manager (Requisition #169407) to join our Project and Program Management team in Austin, TX. This group is responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects. Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans. Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes. Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers. Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools. This is a single or multiple incumbent(s) position that typically exists in a small to medium size enterprise with multiple project managers, project leaders and/or project support staff as direct or dotted line reports with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role and 5 years managing projects.’
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
-Project Management certification is preferred.
-Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience,
-Project management experience with Amazon AWS/ Cloud applications
– Provides research and assistance to leadership in the ideation, development and design , testing and field deployment of new cloud application.
– Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes. Recommends new process and tools to achieve advanced project management.
– Manages end to end project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
– Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects.
– Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project ownership.
– Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains communication with cross team stakeholders.
– Facilitates and leads cross team project meetings.
– Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures effective implementation of solutions/changes.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), commute as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.